As Eid is approaching,everybody is looking for quick easy dessert recipes.Here is the easy recipe which takes a few minutes to make and is very delicious.
- One pineapple tin.
- Cream ( two packs of any brand).
- One tin of small condensed milk.
- Marie biscuits.( Two half rolls).
- Mix pack of cream and condensed milk in a bowl and set aside.
- Take a glass bowl and spread Marie biscuits in the bottom.
- Open the pineapple tin and pour its syrup on the biscuits till it’s completely soaked.
- Now,put the mixture of cream and condensed milk on the biscuits.
- Add chunks of pineapple on the top of the cream layer.
- Decorate with crushed marie biscuits
- Put in a refrigerator to set for almost two hours
- Serves 4.